Sanctum Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here!

Go down

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here! Empty Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here!

Post by Esarhaddon Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:34 am

* $10 per character. This means entities including animals. This also means anthro characters will be $15.

+$5 for: Complex armor, weapons or accouterments (not going to charge extra for watches, jewelry or anything like that)
+$5 for NSFW, meaning, sex acts, solo or otherwise. Nudity won't be charged any extra.
+$5 if you have no dedicated visual references for the character and I have to essentially 'design' them for you. This is negotiable if the non-dedicated refs and communicated design are simplistic.
+$5 for furniture per item
+$10 for any vehicle, dedicated references only
+$5 for text

Rules:

These are to finally get your OC visualized. Or visualized again. All proceeds go into my restricted savings account until I hit 1,000 drawings. Meaning, about $10k or more. Why? new glassblowing torch, new art studio equipment to finally make a graphic novel. Also practice...lots and lots of practice.

-Must have visual references, dedicated or otherwise. The more references, the better.

-I will not depict excrement, nsfw children or anthro (nude anthro is ok, anthro engaged in activity is no. Unless I personally know you its just not something I prefer to do), gore, rape, super extreme action scenes (honestly just commission me for full price for all that work, ok?!), anything oppressive to race/GRM minorities. (No victorious Klansmen at a lynching)...an overabundance of drool. Ew!? (mostly kidding on the last one)

-You want me to draw *you* or a family member? I need as many photos as possible.

-I'm not a wizard...well, sometimes I am. But I'm not registered. I cannot see inside of your mind so if its not exactly what you wanted down to the image you have in your head, well, you're paying me to render what I see in my style. And the object of these sketches is quick and dirty practice but made to look as nice as possible. So please do not demand any corrections. I'm going waaaaay beneath industry standard here to a degree thats absurd and has friends yelling at me. I want to make you happy. But if its not what you imagined? Get another sketch at this cheap rate. Or, sadly I may just not be the artist you're looking for. ):

-Gift drawings? Cool! Drawing someone else's OC in a questionable manner just because you're twisted lil' kinky shitter? Ask permission from the artist before soliciting me! thats someone else's creative property and even in this consent matters. You got the ok, I'll do it.

-Canon characters? Easy peasy, just don't post it somewhere the production company will get a hold of it. I'm not trying to get sued, yo

-Money for sketches must be paid up front. A constantly updated list will be posted here including whether or not I have been paid and given references and the completed pieces will be submitted here, on my tumblr , on my Facebook art page and on DeviantART.

-Sketches will be completed in the order they are received. And I can do 5-10 a day.

-No you cannot get added value or color etc. Just toss me a regular commission for that. This is for sketches!

-Don't break my balls. I dont have balls, but they're fragile nonetheless. Dont say you want something from me and don't follow through. I'm really eager to get that big number of a thousand. So have the money ready to go in one form or another THEN come around and shake me down for some art.

-You have a 4 week window for the sketch tho likely it will take far less time. Contact me after three weeks and if its not done within 48 hours after that I'll weep a bit but you can totally have your $10 back. No harm no foul.

How to pay!!

Paypal: Method one. Post here, or email me [Himteckerjam@gmail.com] what you want with the references included. I will invoice you through paypal with a short description of what I'm drawing for you. So you have to provide me your paypal email when order. Note the email above is not my paypal. Use the paypal.me link.

Method two: Post here, or email me [Himteckerjam@gmail.com] what you want with the references included. Use my Paypal.me link to send $10. Please send as goods/services. If you don't see your name listed here within 24 hours, PM me.

Method Three: Message my art page on fb and make sure your credit/debit is entered into FB's required fields to use the money transfer system. I will send you an invoice and your name and progress will be listed

Method four: Email me [Himteckerjam@gmail.com] and I will request money using Google wallet. If your google wallet email is different from the email you used to contact me, please specify that and provide the email.

Method five: Check or money order or mailing me actual green money. Sigh, if you must! Lol. Email me, we'll work it out.

!!How the sketches will look!!

Simple, clean lines with visible sketchyness behind the main event. Most will be done with the same digital tool and I will post a smaller version here. I will only be offering them in a 200dpi and likely less than 1000 in pixels for height. Width will vary. You must request a higher resolution for your own personal use upfront.

!!What can I do with the sketches!!!

Whatever the fuck you want! Just credit me. Do not edit out my signature either. But you can take it to another artist and have it inked and colored, employ it as a reference for other work, use it on any other rp sites or whatever, post it on your blog. Just credit me and if you post it around the net, please link back to my art blog

THE WORK LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE

--A few examples--

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here! Tumblr_o4fpe2gsOu1uawcv4o1_1280

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here! Tumblr_o4j263wCwJ1uawcv4o1_r2_1280

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here! Tumblr_nr8j7cXUAM1uawcv4o1_1280
Esarhaddon
Esarhaddon
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here! Empty Re: Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here!

Post by Esarhaddon Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here! Tumblr_o50265u02v1uawcv4o1_1280

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here! Tumblr_o4wcxgQaTU1uawcv4o1_1280

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here! Tumblr_o4wcxgQaTU1uawcv4o2_1280

Doing an Iron Artist challenge! $10* a pop, will post every sketch here! Tumblr_o4wcxgQaTU1uawcv4o3_1280

Esarhaddon
Esarhaddon
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down