Sanctum Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand-Market-Square

Go down

Grand-Market-Square Empty Re: Grand-Market-Square

Post by War Torn Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Samhaine:

-There was a distinct air in this rotten city. So much so it normally detracted or made wary travelers leave as quickly as possible. However in one such section of the city, amongst the slavers, amongst the rotting festives of corruption and illegal activity, there sat a man.

"Whose sister/daughter/girlfriend/wife do I have to fuck, and whose brother/boyfriend/husband/dad do I have to beat the fuck out of to get some rotten Vodka around here?"

Said the scoundrel known as Samhaine Bartholomew Grain. Currently he was situated on a stool in one of the Market squares outside bar, looking rather more bikerish then usual and also have an air of grumpiness about him. There was the usual completely black colored red eyed snake coiled about his arm and the servers about his drunken person (because despite being a heavy drinker, this time he 'let' himself get drunk) were increasingly getting frustrated, not realizing his demand for shitty Vodka was actually not a joke, and he was being serious. Expensive and higher ends tasted to fancy and pure, the near artificial cheep shit was the way to go for Sam! That said Sam grunted, cheeks flustered as he looked to one side of him then the other (each empty of people about three to four stools) over, grunting again and drinking the fancy shit he currently had in his glass holding back a gack as he did, practically slamming the glass down.

"I fucking hate December."

Not the Holidays, not the season, just the month of December. The prince of snakes huffed again and tapped his glass.

"Cheap. Shit. None of that fancy crap you've been given me. I dont give a fuck if you make me pay more I just hate the taste."

...And that was that. -
War Torn
War Torn
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum