Sanctum Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Outside

2 posters

Go down

On The Outside Empty On The Outside

Post by Ailshyia Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:21 am

It had started raining, and the gentle pitter patter of the drops against the window pane broke the silence of the hotel room. It was dark, not a single light on, only the faint glow coming in from the street through the glass that made up the entire outwards wall of the room. A pale hand reached out and touched the glass, enjoying the cool sensation and leaving behind a red smudge. Ailshyia licked her fingers clean, and then licked her lips, but it was more out of habit than to clean herself since there was already blood smudged across her dress and on one half of her face. The female Shuinsai had been in town for a few weeks already and had stayed out of sight with ease from people she knew. What most likely was going to prove difficult, was the people she didn't Although it was definitely true what they say, if you're going to hide its best to hide in plain sight. Years in solitude elsewhere and she could have just stayed on the edge of the empire, that was quite an annoying discovering. The faint glow of the city lights were white and blue, but to the woman there was a deep red tone to it, with an almost threads twining appearance. Ailsh clicked her tongue and started walking to the bathroom to shower.

She was still as beautiful as ever, practically a porcelain goddess to serve and never deny. Her insides though, or her mind to be more precise, was a bit of a mess. Being a creature of desire, years alone had not meshed well with her and had had some strange outcomes. The beauty sat on the bathtub floor for a long time and let the warm water of the shower just flow freely over her body. Every single inch of Desire's bodice held a hidden battle scar and a story to go along with it, most to be told in a lusty voice or moan. She reached skyward and stretched her palms out like a sinner crying out for any god to save their soul. "Just kill strangers so I don't kill the ones that I love...just like everyone else." Her voice was a soft and harmless sounding, but then she broke out into a wide vicious grin, pearly sharps shining. It was broken with a malicious cackle, but just as sudden as her reactions had change, they were just as quickly back to normal as if nothing had happened at all.

Once her shower was finished Ailshyia slipped on a soft bathrobe and sat down on the sofa in her hotel room. She would pick up her mess later before room service came by. There was no rush to get dressed; there was no one to see and no reason to go out. The woman was all alone in the world, but to her own design and not without purpose. She rested her head in her hand and hummed softly to herself, perhaps some lullaby her own mother had once sang long ago, or the tears of a lonely bard before his final words. Besides the sweet sound of her voice, Ailshyia's world was silent and peaceful; something she can't recall having experienced before she chose to disappear. There was no need to pretend to impress anyone and no need to show off; not that she had ever needed to try in order to accomplish either.

"How foolish of me." She closed her eyes. "You're always here mama." Her hand ran softly back and forth several times over the top of her breast. In what little light there was, a crystal-like shimmer seemed to radiate off her chest as her hand passed over it. Asire had been no use as a mother, and hadn't tried to be one when Ailsh was young, but now she had some kind of use at least.
Ailshyia
Ailshyia
nooblin
nooblin

Back to top Go down

On The Outside Empty Re: On The Outside

Post by Mathias Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:44 am

Through the halls he moved with little comment as his bellhop attire placed him as simply going about his duties.  Eyes down, and hair tucked into the flat brimless hat, he appeared nothing more than a humble servant of the hotel giving the guests their proper due.  Which was fine for him as it meant they did not see his solid black pupiless eyes, a peculiar perhaps disturbing thing, but not exactly out of place in Novus Orsa. Her room was easy to find, that scent was unmistakable, more so the aura that still lingered that most could not see. A light almost rhythmic knock soon echoed through the room from the door to Ailshyia’s rooms.  Once and then twice, but unlike normal routine no one called out the services being offered. Instead silence followed the second knock as a single white feather fell from the air before the white haired woman. When it hit her lap unless she moved, a brief glow of light would accompany the transmutation to that of a folded piece of paper.  The paper was of no noteworthy properties, plain and commonly made, but the flowing dark gold script almost glittered and spoke of a fine hand for penmanship.

It would be impossible to mistake such beauty and blood thirst so perfectly entwined that imitation poses impossibility. Few listen and fewer still see, but some still recall the winds of time and those with long memories know an Emperor’s thorny rose.  None know why the return to the domain of lost heart but there are many who might wish to see petals torn and stained with red.  Masks of shadows wither before the light, and even the company of the ill begotten shall no longer provide refuge.  If the lost rose were to seek a porcelain vase that might stay all but his hand. It should but bloom on the cusp of dawn where salt meets sand and light provides guidance to the fingers of wood.

Once Ailshyia had read the letter the paper would ignite within her hands and burn away without a single spec of ash.  The lack of signature  and indirect words perhaps a means of defense should the letter have fallen into the wrong hands, but now with no evidence and no trace there would be no finding its source if she chose to forgo the opportunity. He might attempt to reach out again if she refused now, but this was risk enough for him. Rounding a corner into a hall barren of inhabitants, the lights flickered for an instant and he was gone.

Mathias
Mathias
Neophyte
Neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailshyia Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:56 am

Thud thud went the door and Ailshyia's eyes popped wide open with a crimson glow in the dark. She listened for a long time, but there nothing; not that she had honestly expected anything considering that it was far to late into the night. Final service had made its rounds hours ago, and from that point on if she had actually wanted anything the hotel rules dictated that she would have to order it over the phone. That being said, the person outside the door was either friend or foe and she was feeling more towards the latter with how many people probably wanted her head on a platter. When nothing happened the woman was tempted to rise up and check the peep hole, but any thought of movement was drastically halted when a light sparked to life before her.

The beauty eyed the feather cautiously, even going as far as gripping her fingers into the couch arm till her knuckles turned white just to stop herself from instinctively destroying it. Ailsh caressed her tongue across her fangs as the feather made contact with her lap and seemed to unfurl into a letter. The question was, from who? The hand clung to the couch arm abrasively swung free and caught the delicate paper tight in its grip, crumpling sound of the letter breaking the silence of the room. Her chest heaved, breast rising and falling with each careful breath, and the fingers of her free hand were impatiently strumming against the flesh of her thigh. For a long moment she just stared at the, now tattered, paper clenched fast in her digits and a million thoughts tore menacingly through her mind all at once.

Eventually the Shuinsai finally gave in to her pathetic curiosity and opened up the letter. Before her eyes letters of swirling gold came to life and she devoured every single one. Ailsh's heart rocked in her chest at the mention of the Emperor and a single tear made the trek across a porcelain field before falling to her shoulder. A rush of desperation and anger came over the excerion all at once and she threw the letter away just as it erupted into flames.

"Nobody fucks me, I fuck with everybody else." There were many meanings before those words that the woman seemed to practically spit from her mouth.  Ailshyia jumped to her feet and grit her teeth bitterly. There was a good chance this letter was to draw her out, but she also clung desperately to the thought of it being true. Several times she reviewed in her head a number of suspects whom could have wrote it, but this just didn't seemed to specifically fit anyone's pattern of behavior, and it was also far to artistic and poetic for some as well. Quite irritated the beauty yanked the cord of her robe and allowed it to glide to the floor at her feet. "I'll show them who's on top." She snickered sadistically at her own joke and then inhaled very deeply in order to calm herself. Of course she still wanted this to be real, but she was going to prepare for the worst.

The beauty went to her room to prepare, she always dressed to kill. Keeping the rain in mind, she pulled on a pair of warm tights and slipped a dress of deep purple over he head with slits on both sides up to her hips. There was a layer of soft gray fur that wrapped about the top of the dress just above the breast, the back looping out into a hood to wear up if she so chose and there was also fur around her wrists. With circumstances being what they were the lovely creature tucked her hair back and pulled up her hood so it cast a shadow about her face. Such a pity to hide such a work of art. With a groan of discontent the Shuinsai remembered she was going to have to walk and grabbed an umbrella when she finished lacing up a pair of knee high boots before leaving out her hotel room.

Ailsh knew where she was going, the letter had painted a lovely picture of the lighthouse for her. Quite honestly she was unaware of what time it might have been, but she had rather be first to arrive if possible. How she longed to fly as she made her way down the street, umbrella held above her head, but that was practically asking for a target.
Ailshyia
Ailshyia
nooblin
nooblin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:30 am

The rain beat down at a steady rate, just heavy enough to be called a rain and not a drizzle. Those about without protection found themselves quickly soaked, and the continuous drum of water made masked many sounds. In the dark cover of night, it would be difficult enough to make anyone out but even the rain didn’t seem to deter the night life of Novus Orsa. The city never truly slept, and only those sure of themselves or of impure intentions stalked the night streets. A few passerby may have looked Ailshyia’s way but none stopped or interrupted her.

The cool rain and the warmer water resulted in a low fog around the lighthouse beyond the old docks. The new docks held a similar light house but were reserved for the more prominent vessels. A district of the city that even the law was wary to approach, but it was doubtful Ailshyia knew all this. Ships lodged to the dock and built upon to form larger homes held some of smaller ports while sea faring ships could still come and go from the larger. The woman had come early, and the results would be simple, Mathias intended to make her wait.

He could have come early, could have been waiting since it was he who many of these thugs worked for. Never the less, only on the eve of dawn as promised, or should she turn to leave and tire of waiting would he finally arrive. The towers beacon, ever rotating and casting a moving shadow around the base of the light house in an endless dance signaled his arrival. A brief flicker in the light as it passed over the woman and he suddenly stood before her.

A figure dressed in pure white, the buttons of his long peacoat undone revealed the white suit beneath it. Loose about his hips almost like a cowboys holster was a belt that held what could only be described as six handles. They appeared to belong to a weapon of some kind, but they ended where the weapon should have begun. Finger length hair as white as fresh fallen snow framed a symmetrical face with a clean shaven jaw. His clothes framed a form that was undoubtedly powerful, but in a manner of sleekness which seemed perfect for his height of an even six feet.

At last his eyes settled on the woman before him, solid black and without pupil they looked more like orbs of ink, but it was easy enough to know when his gaze settled on you. One hand held an umbrella creating a curtain of water around his form as he shook his head. ”The prideful are oft unable to discern bravery and foolishness. A fisherman does not brave a storm without the promise of a bountiful haul.”. The deep silk of his voice could only be described as melodic, caressing and warm. even given the words. Turning from her he strode the lighthouse door and opened it, stepping inside and holding the door open as he waited for her to follow.  Head tiling as he waited ”Beauty does not condone foolishness and is only armor against some. Come inside and we will talk, and I shall admire the view.” The last bit was accompanied by a small smirk. Whoever Mathias was, it was apparent he wasn’t intimidated, nor was he going to brook any attitude.  He spoke to the woman as he might an equal and without hesitation.
Mathias
Mathias
Neophyte
Neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailshyia Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:22 am

Ailshyia had been quite aware of what Novus Orsa was when she chose it as her hiding place, or one might even say refuse. The city had been long plagued by most of the drudges that lived there themselves, and she fed upon the infestation of greed. The city was a cess pool of desire and she could effortlessly smell the lust upon the air. Novus Orsa was practically a buffet and every vermin that she passed on the street was right for the picking when she so pleased.

When her boots hit the decrepit planks of the old docks did Ailsh come to a stop, staring down the lighthouse like an old enemy. It was quiet, the thin fog swirling silently about her. She stood there for a long moment, but sensed nothing out of the ordinary for the time being. On the other hand, she was quite early, as intended, so her solitude was not a surprise. The beauty pressed on once more, but again stopped just at a few feet from the lighthouse door.

For a long while the Excerion stared out over the water; every time the light of the beacon came round a gleam of crimson could be seen beneath her hood when the light reflected off her eyes. It was just at the approach of dawn when Ailshyia felt something like a tingle in the back of her head and spun about on her heels just in time to see a man dressed in all white appear before her. The beauty bit on the inside of her cheek in indignation at the fact that she did not notice him sooner. The beauty stared him in the eye and glowered, never breaking contact as he spoke.

"Do not speak to me of foolishness sir." Her voice was low and smooth, words seeming to drip of her tongue like melted chocolate. "If you know of my situation as the letter so well spoke, then you know coming here was the best possible choice. If not, you are the only fool present." She didn't accept his invitation into the lighthouse just yet. "You know quite well whom I am hiding from, and if I had refused to come this morn then who knows what may have found me? If I had ran, who knows who might have been watching? If you were any less of the man you have made it quite clear you are, then I would have already been seducing you into telling me who else has knowledge of me so that I might slaughter you all. Coming here was the most logical choice."

Only when she had gotten her words in, as he had his, did Ailshyia finally comply and enter through the door, disgruntled with every moment of it. "You sir hold all the cards here, and know quite well of it." She paused now in the center of the room, collapsed her umbrella and shook it out by the floor. "I happen to usually hate men shorter than myself, so you are quite lucky you're pretty." The porcelain masterpiece turned so her gaze was upon him once more and threw back her hood with a graceful sweep of her hands. A shimmering waterfall of delicate platinum cascaded down to brush against her blush cheeks and rest about her ankles. Her eyes were now the color of a calm blue sky, this phenomenon had been taking place ever since she started seeing different aspects of desire and she couldn't explain it.
Ailshyia
Ailshyia
nooblin
nooblin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:20 pm

If Ailshyia’s threats had any effect on Mathias he certainly didn’t show it. Despite his appearance he was a hardened veteran of countless battles, having served alongside the Emperor himself in the long lost past before he ever recalled being such a thing. His solid black eyes simply watched her and he waited with a practiced patience for her to finish and finally step into the lighthouse. Closing the door behind her as his mind worked, thinking through all of his potential options now that she had come. It was difficult to keep the light out of his eyes but he managed. ”The cards… yes I suppose you could say I hold them, but that does not lessen your role in my play darling.” He turned from the door to see her shedding the coat and hood, stopping a moment to take her in as a slow grin crept over his lips. ”Yes, I can see what had so captivated him.” With his gaze lingering on her mostly exposed legs before slowly working back to her face.

He wasn’t shy about his observations, if she was going to display them he was going to look after all. ”I’ve heard tales of those legs, but tell me. Do you wish you Emperor back?” The question dropped casually might have been a bomb for the woman. His face showed little other than his appreciation for gazing upon a beautiful form. No hint at his intentions or the play he might have in mind. But he would need to reveal some. ”Oh I know you are hiding, and yet you return. Still you are hiding from the wrong person, you know as well as I that he could find you despite anyone’s best efforts should he choose to. I know him well enough, it’s his beloved wife you must fear above all else.” That point his tone turned hard as if to especially punctuate it. Though rather it more for his wife, or for fear of her. Well. He’d let her decide.

Still his gaze never changed as he offered her perhaps hope, and then in the same line crushed it with the brutal reality of the present. He sighed and waved her to a plush seat before taking his own. ”I’ve warded this building we can talk freely for a time, but then we must be on our way. Should you choose to accompany me.” He smiled then, a warm smile that melted most women’s hearts. ”We’ve had a… difference of opinion he and I. Even if I wished to harm him it is simply beyond my capability, I dare say beyond anyone’s capability at this point. He was always frightening, but now… Well, I do not believe I can think of a word that reflects the level of terror engaging him instills in me now.” He shook his head, it was a fact he hated admitting, but at least it was integral that she understand some things at least.

Leaning back he crossed a leg and folded his hands over his lap. “What you must understand is that his people both fear and love him. But more importantly they love their Empress. This makes my task… difficult. As if it were not already. I do not believe I can change him, not again, he is too far gone. But perhaps I can… alter his course enough that it would preserve more people. I cannot abide by his methods, and you. You my dear have the potential to help me alter them.” His grin increased but there was something else behind it. ”And who knows, you might just get what it is you truly wish in the process.” His hands spread as if it were concluded. It was obvious he was hiding far, far more than he was letting on. But as she said he held the cards, and he only needed to reveal enough to make her interested. Only one other knew his true plans, and he had no fear of them revealing such before they were ready.

Mathias
Mathias
Neophyte
Neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailshyia Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:22 am

Ailshyia cocked an eye brow and she stared at the man slightly annoyed. Her role, of course he had some kind of scheme that involved her, that was really all she could see him wanting to use her for on the long term. Well, that and one other thing but due to recent events the woman had decided she would kill herself before that ever happened. Her eyes never left him as he shut the door and moved further into the room, she did not trust him and obviously for good reason since she had no idea who Mathias was. Her mood did not improve or falter with his compliments either. Ailsh wanted the stranger to just get to the point so she could be about her business.

And get to the point he did... The porcelain beauty was taken quite aback when he suddenly started spewing words about wanting her emperor back. This filled Ailshyia with a wide range of mixed emotions that made her grit her teeth and her eyes water just enough that they took on a glazed appearance. "Why would I spend time fearing kittens when I have a lion that could find me at any moment and cut me down?" She choked slightly on her words and cleared her throat. "The kittens I keep in mind, but it is only lion that I have time to fear." Ailsh was very stern and honest when she spoke. There were plenty of people, like the empress, that she of course knew to keep in mind in case she happened to spot them somewhere, but she did not bother fearing anyone else when Mesiphidon was about. The woman knew how horribly she had most likely broken his heart and how betrayed he must feel. It tore her apart constantly, but she did not feel she had left with any sort of bad intention. She swallowed hard and wiped her eyes with her finger tips. The mention of Mesi so casually while she was already on edge had brought out quite a few repressed emotions.

At his offer the excerion did not hesitate to sit down and get more comfortable. On a social level she had completely fallen from her comfortable zone, but that didn't mean she had too on a physical level. She mused silently to herself as Mathias spoke of a past with Mesi and took the time to soothe her pounding heart. Her breast rose and fell slower with each breath as she calmed herself and her ears took no note of his admiration since there were much more important details on her mind.

"Making people love me is as easy a task as breathing." It was funny, Ailshyia did not sound confident, but instead as if she were stating simple fact. For the most part though, it practically was a fact. The Shuinsai of Desire had been practically born to make people love and adore her. She wasn't quite sure what Mathias meant by preserve more people, but at this point she knew she was going to see more of Mathias from now on and would figure it out in the future. "What I truly wish?" She paused for a moment. "What I truly wish for sir is Me..." Ailsh stopped and bit her tongue slightly. "I don't care about emperors. I couldn't give a damn about politics. Riches are great, but can shine just as beautifully if they're fake. All I want sir, is Mesiphidon." She didn't say in what way, because her desire was in all way.

Ailshyia stood up then and looked about her, not sure how long he intended to talk for and keep his ward up. She was unnerved, and tapped the tip of her umbrella on the floor while she gathered her thoughts. All the while she chewed lightly on her bottom lip, until long last she released a small, amused chuckle. The woman spun about to face him again in a flurry, hair whipping about her like a cloak of snow. "You have a deal then sir. If." She paused to think over her words. "If you can deliver on your promise and actually get me what I want, then I will play a part in your play. All I want is a promise that you will keep your word and give your own life before you let any harm come to me." She was asking a lot, but she was not going to come out of this dead or worse if she could help it. This man was obviously quite powerful and Ailsh finally had a smile on her face.
Ailshyia
Ailshyia
nooblin
nooblin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Mathias shook his head, her words momentarily distracting him from the allure of her beauty. And the stray thoughts he had been only paying half attention to quickly dissolved. His eyes narrowed and he stepped closer to the woman, dangerously close. His entire body suddenly seemed shrouded in a halo of light and when his fist had appeared to curl the front of her dress seemed like a forgotten memory. And if his fingers grasped the material he pulled her close until they were face to face. She the taller of the pair, but there was no doubt now who was in command. ”You are a stone blind fool if you consider the Empress a kitten. Do you truly think your precious Mesiphidon would marry beneath him, someone weaker than him? Do you know nothing of the Kings? Get your head out of the clouds woman, your beauty won’t save you against her wrath. The King’s are far, far rarer than the Emperor’s kind, and they are all as potent as one of the twelve Emperors. It is not Mesphidon you need to fear, but the cut of a wife protecting her husband from a thief in the night.” He stepped back from her, solid black eyes cold as the depths of space.

He straightened his white peacoat, and adjusted the handles about the loose hanging belt on his waist. ”Think girl, what would you do had you married your Emperor and another from his past came to try and take him away. Think how violent you would react and you might understand my warning.” He punctuated each statement with a stab to her chest with his finger as if to drive it home. Once done, the halo of light seemed to have ebbed away and his composure was as unruffled as ever. ”You seem to misunderstand, I have no intentions of putting my life before you own. And the only way you can steal your Emperor back is to follow my plan. If you inhibit me in any way I will simply walk away. I will not allow you to jeopardize my cause for your desires.”

Turning away from her he took a seat in one of the comfortable chairs. Fingers steepling, ”Your first task is going to be to draw the Emperor out without alerting anyone but him. How you might do that, I cannot say. He has long since changed and you may know better than I how to accomplish this. I do not intend him harm. That is quite frankly beyond my capability. But if I can remove him from his position… well.” His hid much more then he revealed. But he hinted enough that she might get the jist. A vague image of the picture. But he motioned to the chair across from him, ”Sit, relax. In a short while we will leave this place to another. A neutral territory where his gaze does not go, there are some… family matters I need to attend to there. But for your patience I can promise you a supply of… food. That will go undetected and in no way lead back to you.” Gazing at her over his steepled fingers, the press of his eyes lingering on her legs before crawling to her face. ”Are we agreed than Miss. Shuinsai?” Another nugget to the hint of his knowledge. Just who was this man.

Mathias
Mathias
Neophyte
Neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailshyia Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Ailshyia didn't bother to dodge, she allowed him to pull him in because she knew quite well what was going to come next, after all, they we all the same. As predicted he gave her a little lecture about things she already knew just because of her nonchalant comparison. To her almost everyone was a kitten compared to Mesiphidon, but Mathias acted on the extreme as if she were walking around with her eyes closed to any other threat that might lurk in the dark. It was like a lecture from father all over again, where she would sit down and let him tell her what was what when in reality he knew nothing and she was fucking all her brothers behind his back under his roof. The beauty brought her gloved hands up to rest upon Mathias' cheeks where he held her and a playful grin spread across her lips. "Just remember my sweet..." Her voice was a soft whisper and she moved in close enough that their lips didn't touch, but he could feel her warm silky breath as she spoke. "You would not be the first to underestimate me either..." She had brought plenty of men and women more 'powerful' than herself naked and down on their hands and knees. There are many many different kinds of power.

Upon finally being released the Shuinsai would also take a small step back, so that when he prodded at her chest his finger would fall short of touching her, but emphasize his statements all the same. Ailsh's brow furrowed seriously for a moment, smile gone and her voice lost its playful tone entirely. "Losing the emperor to someone else is not a fear I would ever have." She knew he might mock her or something of the sorts, but she was not going to explain further to him or the reason behind the world of confidence in her words. All the same, that lovely ruby smile was back upon her face the moment the final word left her. "Its kind of cute how differently you hold your 'cause' and my desire when a cause is merely an outcome that one or more persons desire, but I digress." She chuckled. "Besides." Ailshyia spun around on her heels once for him and then settled again with her hands folded neatly in front of her. "By the way you've been staring at my legs I think it might be harder for you to walk away then you think." She was very obviously teased him, and after all, people's desires was what fueled her. It was like food.

"I can figure out ways to draw him out simple enough. Its a matter of being at the right place at the right time." She sat down when he gestured too the seat across to him and crossed her legs so that the flesh of her right leg was visible all the way up to the hip. As long as no harm to came to Mesi, Ailsh honestly didn't care about Mathias' plans outside of what he told her. She loved the man, not his position. "I think people get confused as to how often I actually need to eat..." A faint rouge flushed across her cheeks. "I liked to binge on desire a lot more than I need to in the past. In reality I only really need to eat about once a month." On a side note she also liked to eat the people she fucked on accident when in heat so that they never told a soul, but there was no need to go into that since she now had ways to control it. "I really should change that name... Shuinsai is the name of a family of leashed and obedient pets that answer a single man's beck and call and anyone who fails to fall that order is immediately considered trash...even if those said individuals are obviously their betters." She smirked. "But I suppose we do have an agreement, sir. I do love a good game, especially when I can be a player and a piece. More exciting." She winked.
Ailshyia
Ailshyia
nooblin
nooblin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:26 pm

When she moved to caress his cheek, his hand was there to stop her. Closing around the wrist if necessary but keeping her hands back from his face. Solid black eyes would be unsettling to most, especially when they appeared to be liquid. It was a pleasantry that someone didn't shy away at first. Still he had made his points, rather or not she heard or heeded them was largely not his concern, he only needed her to serve her role. Mathias could only shake his head as she turned it around and tried to lecture him on the meaning of a cause. She was a woman who had everything given to her, she could never understand.

But then she started to flirt with him, spinning and commenting on his appraisal of her legs. His brow arched and a smirk danced to his lips. I could walk away darling, not that I wouldn't mind putting your legs up, I'm sure we'd both enjoy that quite a bit. But don't confuse idle thoughts of seeing how good you look from behind as a weakness." He half licked his lips at the thought, though it was obviously intentional as he returned a wink of his own. Her words certainly didn't stop him from enjoying the sight of a beautiful woman, especially not one who was willing to show off bits and pieces. If she thought it weakened his resolve he certainly wasn't going to correct her otherwise.

He only shrugged when she gave him the details about how much she needed to eat. "Shouldn't be too hard for you to keep your head down then, but in case you do screw up it will be hardly noticed where we are going. Unlike you princess, some of us need to maintain affairs to keep their resources flowing. And I'm in the market to procure some new investments." She might have taken a seat but Mathias remained standing, instead moving to a corner of the lighthouse where a false panel gave way to a set of stairs. "Change your name or don't darlin, it doesn't change who you are. No one's going to mistake that hair, ass and raised chin for anything other than who you are once it comes to light. Now come along." Without waiting he descended the stairs leading into a room with what appeared a white arch. The material seemed both metal and stone, and at the top of the arch it looked like a crystal was embedded. Or more correctly it looked like the arch had grown out from the crystal. Ailshyia had spent enough time in Lu'rae and among Celesin that she should know what a Gateway Arch looked like. But how he had come to posses one, and in this city no less was a question best answered another day.
Mathias
Mathias
Neophyte
Neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum