The Little Shop of Weapons

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Little Shop of Weapons

Post by Janus on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The hustle and bustle of the city was without a doubt in it's usual swing. Businesses constantly coming and going so fast due to crime, high rent, poor sales, and what not. It was with these 'natural' sources that a single shop could slide in and occupy a small building cramped between two others. No windows, and the entrance was below street level. One would need to use the stairs to descend down to the buildings entrance, as there was a separate business above the lower. The only hint at what this new business was, would be a very plain sign with an anvil and a hammer. A forge. Should one dare the short trip down the stairs, they would find the front door. Past this, the store itself. Cramped, small, and every single inch that wasn't floor space filled with weapons and armor of all classes. However something was very odd. Not a single item was doubled, unless required ( Such as gauntlets, boots, twin daggers / swords ). Also, perhaps it was the lighting but something was different about the items. Their quality, if the eyes of the customer where trained well enough to see, is beyond the level of any other merchant on the streets. The light source itself was simple orbs of magical light stuck to the ceiling.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Little Shop of Weapons

Post by Galvery on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:37 pm

Groaning as he is dragged to the back, but once he was lifted his eyes go wide as his leg folds back at the bend; which, causes him to cry out in almost agony. Once actually placed on the table his bleeding had already slowed to small steady stream rather than gushing, but that did not subside the pain of the liquid being poured on him. His face would literally go red as the liquid begins to disinfect, but he manages to silence a choking cry and speaks instead to concentrate on something else, “So you do know my father… You lied! My father was a great man and achieved much before he died. Why wouldn’t I want to model myself after him?” Pondering that for a moment as he stared down at his now wrapped knee he says, “Did he wrong you in some way, Mr. Caine?” Leaning up he’d prop himself up with his elbows, looking around the medical room with interest.

o O (This place looked much smaller on the outside. Magic perhaps?) Yes… The son of a creature that has tried to kill Janus on triple events was now being tended to by the Mazoku; which, unannounced to the demon Loonstro was continuously scrying after his son or at least the one he knew was still alive. A darker horizon awaited this half-blood, but he yet was ignorant of it as somewhere else someone was hunting him.
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Once the wound was well taken care of, and Janus had handed off the items to Galvery he would walk to the door. His anger was rising, but he was able to contain it. "The relationship your father and I have is something you need not worry yourself about. For now I suggest you leave, there are some gauntlets near the entrance to the shop. Take a pair on the house for the damage to your body. Aside from that do not return to this place for a few days. Things will be...messy. A child like you shouldn't see what happens when you deal with creatures like myself."

This would be the only words he gave the lad before returning to his counter, a book was pulled up. Janus needed to freshen up his knowledge of the human anatomy. Things would be messy indeed, and plans needed to be made for the proper...-handling- of the Hobbes family. He needed to show discretion, but retain a powerful solution for the problem. Effective, but invisible.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 am

Narrowing his eyes he looked directly at Janus and says without hesitation, "I am not a child. I am a full grown man and though I may not be as seasoned of a warrior as you or my father-I mean to be-I will not run away. I have the right to get back at that troglodyte for what he did to my knee. Please do not deny me that..." Rolling off the table he lands on his still good leg and steadies himself by the table as his gaze softens and he coughs lightly as he straightens himself saying, "Forgive me that was quite rude. Here we've been through all of this and you have been so kind to me without even knowing my name. I am Galvery A`von Loonstro and my mother is Paisley [Player dows not actually remember the characters last name so we'll leave that blank] and my father is Alexander Von Loonstro. It is a pleasure to meet you no matter what your past history was with my father and i and grateful for your charity, but i like to pay off my debts and lats face it I'm in your debt." Wincing slightly he adds, "Let me fight with you and assuming by your demeanor your a great warrior-train me if you feel I'm adequate. I need this. I dont want the life of a lazy fat lord like my grandfather whom once was so great. I'd be eternally grateful."
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:52 pm

The book had been picked up, but it was placed on the counter. "You should seek lessons somewhere else. Trust me, stick around here too long and you will see that some of those horrific stories you hear about creatures like me are true. If you feel you are in my debt then come back when your knee as fully healed and I'll give you some work. For now, please. Leave me to my shop. I'd like to get some rest before tomorrow."

Point at the door once more, Janus cracked the book open. Should Galvery leave, the door would lock itself and remain that way until the next mornings proper opening a few hours after dawn.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 pm

He sighs as he observed the Mazoku in whole, but he could see there was no convincing him; however, that didn't mean he wasnt gonna show ip when all the craziness starts. He intends to return and participate in the conflict, but for now he does as he is asked and turns to limp his way out. Passing the blood spatter where he had been shot causes him to boil with rage and he then looks back to ask one last question before leaving, "Did you kill my father?" Standing there against the doorway he awaits a reply, shuddering at the thought of it that this stranger that had helped him was his fathers murderer.
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:41 pm

"No." Janus gave his reply, and waited for the door to be closed. Once closed, the Mazoku focused on his studies. After a few hours Janus left the book and went down into the basement of the building. It was here he would ready everything for the next day. Working well into the night, hours after the sun had gone down. Everything needed to be perfect and ready for expedient work. Hours of preparation for hours of use.

Still an hour or two before midnight, Janus made his way upstairs and then upstairs again. Putting him on the second floor of the building where his own bedroom rested. The next hour before bed would be spend mentally preparing himself for what would transpire the next day. Convincing himself to return to such old ways, and that the old ways where simply better. Easier. Faster results.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:55 pm

The night had passed and the sun was a bloom with morning light, which abruptly woke the half-blood from his rest. Sitting on the ground the young male had his head between his knees half asleep, having slept on the streets this night. Looking up he yawns and stares at the doof of the Mazoku's shop, being determined to be a part of this fight and he then stands gripping his shield and cutlass at ready. Loosening up he hops up and down preparing himself both mentally and physically.
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC-Roster on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Around noonish the two would be in the general vicinity. Frakk and William were across the street, having coffee together in front of some Vendor. They had been there for quite some time simply talking amongst themselves and people, taking their time it seemed. They were taking their time, though the other two were free to approach.

NPC-Roster
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Morning had come, and the shop sign was turned from closed to open. The door unlocked, and Janus moved to the counter. A book was held in his left hand, a coffee in his right. The Mazoku would sit behind the counter, reading and drinking coffee until his customers came. If some did, he would tend to them with simple professionalism and then return to his book and coffee. The day was shaping up to be rather pretty, winter seemed to be at it's end and a warm front was blowing through the location.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:49 am

Seems like this day was going to start off at a crawl an even though Galvery could see the mobsters from where he was the young half-blood will not yet attack them alone. He wasn’t yet that experienced of a warrior and unfortunately even he was not aware of the extent of his own power. Still maintaining a limp the up and coming warrior turns away, meandering to a neighboring market stall line up, pretending to browser their wears while every once in a while looking up to see if the thugs had yet made their way to Mr.Caine’s weapon shop. Truth be told the half child whom holds ties to Elementia and Greyhawk had a churning power deep within him. Power borne of his lineage, but would he ever have the opportunity to test his limits? Time could only tell. Sheathing his sword, but holding tight to the kite shield Galvery ponders next move if something is to happen.
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC-Roster on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:16 pm

After some time the two men left the cafe across the street, the taller one sipping on the beverage casually as they went through the front door. "Ring ring..." Billy called out in a deceptively friendly and playful tone, while Frakk stood at his side with his frag-gun already out.

NPC-Roster
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:47 pm

After a few cups of coffee, Janus would look up to find Billy entering his shop. "Ah, good morning. I gave it some thought and I figured it would be best to pay my way rather than fight against an entire family. So, we need to talk numbers. Please, lock the door and turn the sign over to closed so we can chat in private. Am I to assume you hold power by direction in place of the head of the family, and we can negotiate payment of rent?

Janus would rise to his feet and nod for the man to follow him through the forge, a short tour of the place. "My work is unique, and unequal in all levels one can measure products that come from a forge. I can bring quite a small fortune if I chose to charge properly. The problem is until I have moved here I often traded for other rare or legendary type items. So, when I begin to charge my customers I'll need to know a few things. What type of currency do you wish to collect. How much will this rent be, and how often was it again. I forget what you said on that. Janus would point out a few things to show the man around the forge itself, mostly to see how valuable the work he did was and it's quality.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Watching the thugs enter the Weapon’s Shop he too would follow, but just before the door could be closed behind them Galvery would rocket through with his shield held up in defense. Hoping he had caught the men of guard with the kite held high he’d spin on pivoting heels, swinging his boot about he’d hope to catch the tall man in the face and jutting his body in full whether he connects or not to bring the kite shield straight into Billy’s sternum. If not impeded he’d try to end in a roll adjacent to the two in a low kneeled position, holding his shield high as he rest his palm on the hilt of his cutlass. Looking side-long to Mr. Caine he’d cry out, “Sorry Mr. Caine, but I owe them this…” Returning his view to the other two he’d size them up, but of course he must at least succeed on an escape roll as said before.

Something was different about the boy at this point-the moment he entered combat those keen on such things other than himself would feel a mighty presence looking over the boy. A presence most familiar to Janus, but vastly more potent than last they met. One of the legendary Angel Kings, Alexander Von Loonstro, had ethereal eyes upon the boy and seem to be there but not there.
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC-Roster on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Bloody-Bill was no fool, he did not trust Janus but decided to play along for now. That was when Galvery attacked, he saw it coming and stepped back with a languid dancers grace, leaning away from the kick, but in the confined space of the shop he could not avoid the shield spin and was sent staggering backward into a shelf which promptly collapsed on top of him.

Frakk letting out a startled cry ran around to where Galvery had gone for cover and fired the Frag-Gun, the advanced-shotgun igniting the liquid-aluminum in its shell ionizing it and holding it into a state of semi-tension causing the liquid contained within to become semi-solid projectiles, while a greater portion of the liquid became plasmatic electrofied steam.

NPC-Roster
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:21 am

Remained rather still as Bill was tossed against a shelf, pieces of armor and the wooden shelf falling over and onto the man once he hit the ground. His left hand came to rest on the counter, and a small surge of his spiritual aura would pass from his palm into the counter. This surge would force a physical response in the shop and the front door would suddenly slam shut and lock itself. Windows became covered by wooden shutters and orbs of light that had been attached to the ceiling would come to life to serve as proper lighting. His eyes darted to Frakk as the man readied his weapon and aimed in on Galvery. Not wanting to strike too early, Janus reached under the counter to snag up a four inch long throwing dagger. Waiting until Frakk had his full attention on Galvery, Janus would flick the dagger directly at the back of the man's head. His aim was for the base of the skull, attempting to strike the spinal cord and properly inject the knife deep enough so it would sever connection between the brain and the body. However waiting as he did for a proper striking moment, the trigger would already have been pulled by Frakk.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:41 am

Oh no... Oh boy... Things were getting crazy and very quickly as the weaponized aluminum splashes against his mithril shield to knock the injured Galvery back into the wall behind him and almost off his feet. The searing heat literally begins to melt his shield like a stick of butter in a microwave, which in turn causes his skin to turn a frightgul red, then bubble some as second degree burns form almost instantly. To avoid extra damage he'd throw the shield at the frag-shotgun wielder and draw his sword only to dash forward, injured knee aching with every awkward stride he'd attempt to run adjacent to the monster facade and skewer him with the blade. If successful the weapon would cut into him, sticking him like a dart in a dartboard; however, he'd be force to leave the weapon behind. If all goes as planned whether the two attacks on Frakk at least Galvery be on the other side of the shop away from Bill. He was in pain too-sever at that with the blistering burn on his forearm and his still not quite fully healed knee. The half-blood would try and hunker down behind a freestanding shelf so he can gather himself before facing Bill when he stood. Also the young male felt something different about himself as if energized, looking at his hands he can feel/see the electricity flowing through his veins, which to be honest freaked him out and all the while his birthmarks on his back glow with power. An arcane blue the birthmarks glow as they are a gift passed down from his father who before him had a ritualistic scarification spell carved into his flesh called the Etchings of Infra that were upon his back.

Last edited by Galvery on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add more.)
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC-Roster on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:20 am

Frakk got caught from behind, the throwing-dagger might not penetrate the thickened skin of the male fully but it was enough to cause a decent distraction if nothing else. The knife embedding itself into muscle and flesh but not quite bone as the male let out a startled cry and turned to Janus with the frag-gun and fired almost immediately, probably cooking whatever part of the store that was in the thugs line of sight. The thrown shield most likely catching him and scorching the males body causing him to fall.

From the pile of broken shelving on the floor, a concussive force manifested as debris flew and a long pale clawed arm stretched from the pile to grip Galvery's throat from behind as a large pale shape with red eyes rose from the ground, and sought to pull Galvery towards him where another arm would seek to wrap around the males torso. If the grapple managed to happen, rows of razor sharp 9 inch steel hard teeth would seek to sink into Galverys skull from behind with considerable PSI to boot.

NPC-Roster
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:32 pm

A low string of negative swearing would come from the Mazoku as the throwing dagger did not have the power to be lethal. Seems they are not just simple humans...Should have guessed. As Frakk turned, Janus cast out his left hand in a quick flick. In front of him a simple barrier of spiritual energy would form and assist in the deflection of the thankfully hasty near blindly fired weapon. The aim was terrible, and gave Janus the advantage. When Frakk fell, Janus did not hesitate. The now broken barrier was cast aside to dissolve into thin air as Janus dove in. His left hand would aim to grab Frakk by his shirt and hurl him directly at Bill and Galvery as that mouth came to open. The angle wasn't the best, but the body of Frakk should be enough of a distraction to impact wedge Galvery out of the way of the impending bite.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:40 am

(Is this really how I'm going to die? Will i be lost in this creature's gullet?)O o This went through the young man's mind as he was gripped like a new borne puppy and then pulled back to be devoured. Just in case Janus isn't successful with his attempt Galvery had already felt the odd sensation of power surging through him - electricity at that, so quickly he'd reack back to grasp the arm that held him. With that simple touch he'd unleash the full wrath of the electricity in his veins; which, then enough amps and voltage is sent through the monstrosity known as Billy. The glow from the birthmarks at his back dulls and then vanishes as the entire payload was unleashed upon the monster. In towe with the electrified attempt he'd try to twist around, assuming the would lose strength enough for him to do so, kicking at the creature's abdomen in an attempt to launch himself off Billy. If all goes well he'd backflip into the air, depending if he doesnt hit the cieling first, landing almost perfectly upon bended knee. [Attempt 1]
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC-Roster on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Luckily with a shot-gun like weapon aim did not need to be that good especially in close-quarters, but the barrier itself was another thing entirely and the shrapnel, heat, and electricity could not penetrate so easily. Bill was shocked by Galvery for a moment, it surged through the body, thickened skin smoking as he spasmed before the flung body of Frakk was flung at him, stunned slightly by the electrocution Frakk being flung at him caught him at an angle and caused him to stumble back, partially shocking the squat man as he made contact and flinging him up into the ceiling with a flash and a crackle. Leaning against the wall for a moment Bill shook its head, red eyes sunk deep into sockets, with a snout like protruding mouth and pale skin. He let out a chittering irritated sound as green vapor left his nostrils in an exhale, and the red eyes brightened.

He would move with supernaturally inclined speed latching onto the ceiling and staring at them upside down hissing and gibbering as something ominous seemed to build within the creature.

NPC-Roster
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Once Frakk slammed into Bill, Janus was sure of the momentum he had going and he wanted to topple on it. Charging at Bill when he was leaning against the wall, Janus snatched up two rapiers on his way and continued to charge at the stunned Bill. "Get the other one!" He commanded to Galvery during his charge. Just as the red eyes of Bill would begin to sink into his sockets, Janus aimed to pierce each shoulder of the man and pin him to the wall. Unsure of how dense or thick this creatures bones, muscle, and flesh would be Janus made sure to put a solid amount of force behind his attack. Not wanting to sacrifice his aim for power, Janus would place the rapier in his left hand first. Though first only by impact, he would only wait for the tip of the blade to be on proper point before the second in his right hand would be put on point.

His steps would be smooth, but rapid. Swiping up the two rapiers as easy as plucking petals off of a flower. This was his shop, and he knew the location of every piece of inventory. The weapons he snatched up where nothing special, at least not to Janus. However one must remember that the weapons and armor in this shop had all passed over his anvil, and his hammer. Each item was hand forged with patience and time. Their quality vastly superior to anything one could find on the usual market shelves.

Should the creature that had once been named "Bill" become pinned to the wall, Janus wold begin to introduce its skull to blunt force trauma via fist strikes in order to drive the creature into unconsciousness. The Mazoku not stopping until he was certain the creature was fully within the realm of 'blacked out', but hopefully still breathing. He wanted to take this one alive, though he was not pulling any punches. He had already seen that the shot gun wielding Frakk could take elevated levels of punishment and with Bill being the obvious one in charge it would only be proper to assess that this one was stronger. Both physically, and mentally.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 pm

It was still early morning and outside the hustle and bustle of Market life continued oblivious to the chaos ensuing within Janus' weapon shop, but truth be told things were just getting started. The half-blood was at this point terrified seeing the monstrosity that Bill turned into, for Galvery had never actually seen a monster before thanks to his more privileged life style growing up. He froze in place as he stared at Bill wide eyed and then watched in amazement as Janus began manhandling these two apparent monsters, but then he was given an order; which. He had no idea how he was going to conplete. Frakk possessed an obviously more superior weapon to his own and not to mention he too was probably a monster of some kind, racking his brain he stumbles for a way to combat the thing. It was then he could feel his strength beginning to wane and slowly diminish as though he were dying-he almost falls forward stumbling against a shelf of weapons and armor that falls in tandem. Like dominoes shelf after shelf collides with one another till finally the last piece falls and it so happens to fall directly ontop of where Frakk had landed. Trying to retain his consciousness he holds himself up by his two powerful arms using the fallen weapons shelf as leverage and then pushes himself up, staggering he leans against the wall looking to Janus pleading, "Help me."

Meanwhile pressure begins to descend upon the establishment as if gravity had suddenly increased and then a lous triumphant horn sounds, which is gollowed by a presence and one most familiar to the Mazoku; however, vastly more potent than last they met which could have been Janus' final fight. This presence contained that of regalness, holiness and an affinity for good, but the half-blood would not be awake long enough to see the spectacle about to happen. Falling unconscious Galvery lays nearly lifeless against the wall as time seems to almost slow to a crawl until a figure appears protectively and dominatingly before the fallen young man. Kneeling next to his son Loonstro the Angel King and protector of the Oiad Sphere whispers to him in a soft tone as he runs his matallic fingers through the boy's hair, "Don't worry my son while you were looking for me I was watching over you." Smiling beneath the cowl and helmet he stands to his now most impossing height of seven and a half feet and ten turns to face the others, which then two enormous wings that can't even unfurl fully in the shop extend abruptly to cast a divine light, but before that happens Loonstro the Savior of Greyhawk looks to Janus saying, "Close your eyes demon." The sight be enough to knock even the most seasoned fighters off their game if not knock them out as a flury of energy imbued feathers shake free from the gigantic appendages to rain down upon where Frakk is without mercy. For the most part the Angel King remains covered by the tattered cloak he wears that sports his signature hunter green from his mortality, but something was different about it as a large gold insignia is on it in the shape of an L with a circle around it and two intersecting lines like this + going through it.

His aura alone was enough to cause evil to parish before him, if not stun or shaken them and he himself was a mighty warrior to say the very least. It is unfortunate though that the only way he can now remain on the Material Plane was by sharing the consciousness of his son, but it was for the best as he has to scatter himself to do so. A poece of him jere defending his "only" remaining bloodline that shows he was once a man and another piece of him on his holy mountain protecting the all powerful Oiad Sphere.
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC-Roster on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:51 pm

As Janus came at him and did not give him much time to get going, he leaned aside with the same grace he had displayed in his human form, but did not have much room to sustain prolonged evasive maneuvers. The shoulder was pierced by the first strike, but long gangly arms could intercept Janus' own and hold the second blade at bay, Bill screeching as those shark-like teeth sought to snap at the Mazoku's right shoulder and embed themselves in flesh.

Frakk was just considerably tougher than a normal human, if considerably uglier to boot, he was no match for the Angel that had come and was potentially purged by its presence not because he was inherently evil, but more so just because it was too intense for him to deal with. How Bill might react remained to be seen considering his current status.

NPC-Roster
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:41 pm

The first blade hit home, and though the second was stopped the Mazoku did not falter in his conviction to drive the first blade straight down to the hilt. This would mean however that when the hilt touched flesh, so would the shark-like teeth of the creature that had just been impaled. There was a pause in the storm that was the inside of the shop. A short moment in time that almost seemed too calm to be real. The yellow-golden eyes of the Mazoku locking onto Galvery as he cried for help. Yet Janus held no room for guilt for the boy. This was his own mess, and he would die due to his stupidity thought courage was vastly larger than his actual skill in combat. Janus set his gaze upon the eye he -could- see of Bill and for a second Bill would have sworn that those yellow-golden eyes where glowing. There was light behind those eyes, and even a slight mist of the golden energy seemed to slowly pour from his gaze. “C'mon...You can do better than that...” Janus twisted the blade in his left hand, and would press forward with his own right. Bright green blood flowing from the wounds that had been caused by the creature. His blood would taste unlike any other blood that Bill may have had in the past. It was rich, extremely sour, yet it smelled like sugar. “...big monster like you. Is this all the strength you can muster?” He spoke, and the Mazoku would steady his posture as he began to attempt to simply overpower the creature with raw muscle and elbow grease. Aiming to finish the job of driving that blade into it's shoulder and pin it against the wall. Hopefully such pain would cause the creature to scream, or perhaps at least yelp and give Janus an opening so he could pull away from the beast.

Yet as he began to put the elbow grease to work, an entirely all to familiar pressure would begin to overwhelm the shop. Sweet holy Goddess above... A lone thought given as the immortal creature manifested itself within the walls of his shop. His lip curled, and though he would not be comfortable with the situation there was already one problem on his hands and he could not turn his strength or attention away from it. Bill, and still trying to double sword pin him to the wall. Thankfully it seemed Loonstro was not here for combat with the Mazoku. Hearing the immortals words, Janus averted his eyes from Loonstro and kept them focused upon Bill, the sword, and his own strength against the creatures.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:19 pm

The situation was under control now and his son was safe, but for a moment the Angel King settled his gaze on the Mazoku and remained there a moment or two as if deciding what to do with Janus. The moment was fleeting and he says to Janus, "Make a contract with me demon and I shall be in your debt, which means you will have an ally in your dealings. Train my son. Teach him the ways of the warrior and your reward will be my friendship; which, i must say these days it is a useful thing for a run away prisoner like yourself." Turning as he would listen to the cambion types answer whether it be yes or no the angellic being would settle his now soften gaze upon the half-blood.

Loonstro would speak again, "He is the only thing that exist of my humanity and oast life. I can not let that die or him and if you do have children you too would understand. Even with the heavens at my disposal i can only but help him a little, for meddling in mortal affairs is forbidden. This cloak allows me temporary invisibility from the gods." Lofting one of his arms he extends the clawed metallic digits to exert magical energy, which just then a brilliant light would escape his palm to cast down upon the left hand of Galvery. Sands of the purist white would conjure itself to swarm the boy's hand and then in a flash of divine light it would solidify into a celestial steel clawed gauntlet with silverrite feathers jutting up from about it.

Again the archaic former Knight of Olde would speak, "Enemies whether mine or not would try to use you my son as a bargaining chip for the all powerful Oiad Sphere and i just can't allow that. This Hand of the Oiad will allow you to focus minor Legacy to summon others of my kind known as Archons. My underlings. Use the power well." Turning he adds one last thing before disappearing from view into the ethereal, "I love you son," as soon as the Angel King vanished consciousness would slowly return to Galvery the son of Loonstro. Standing he'd see the devistatiom done by his father, though he was completely clueless of what had just happened and rubbing his head that aches with what he could only describe to be the worst migraine ever he'd ask, "Was I knocked..." He didn't even finish his sentence as he spied the monster Billin capacity to Janus; which, then he notes to extra weight on his left arm. At a loss he lookes from the gauntlet to Janus or otherwise known as Mr.Caine and then back at the gauntlet with a blank look on his face.
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaliceD on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:07 pm

Malice could feel a strange presence within the area, a quizzical look washed over the Orc as he glanced from underneath the cloak and hood he wore manly to keep others from freaking out at his appearance. For some strange reason the inquisitor continued to walk seeming to head down the street toward the a particular weapon shop known. For once his gauntlets where not upon his hands but tied to his belt ringing like chimes as they clambered against each other. At the moment he was unaware of any violence that was happening or any other dramatic moment that was taking place. But as he got closer he began to have that funny feeling wash over him. Slipping the gauntlets off his belt he closed his eyes only to open them to see two unfortunate familiar apparitions standing before him. They spoke......you can not hide, nor can you escape our Grasp.

Begone! He proclaim rather loudly and simply walked through the apparitions and continued his path down the walk. A now gauntlet clad hand moved and knocked upon Janus door before he moved to open it and cocked a eye brow looking around to at the moment seemed like a messy shop, thanks to the current fight was going on. For now he would remain quite and simply watch, wondering if it was a bad time to see Janus about a repair for one of his gauntlets. this would have happened, if the door to the shop hadn't been locked. so Mal would do what he could simply lower to a sit upon the sidewalk and wait for the moment of the shop to be open( sorry missed a previous post about the shop door being locked my bad)
MaliceD
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC-Roster on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Bill was rendered pinned, and tasted the creatures blood, it took the pinning to its shoulder but despite the pain, and the screech that left the creatures mouth the other arm was still grabbing Janus. "YOU WILL DIE!" the creature spat in gutteral tones as it elbowed the wall it had been pinned too, seeking to weaken it and thereby freeing it from its immobility if successful. But if not it remained pinned and began to give out a gurgling chuckle, though the arrival of the angel was certainly putting him off guard, but the creature was laughing as if it knew something they did not. Frakk however was down and out, if not dead.

NPC-Roster
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Janus was silent for a moment as he continued to deal with Bill. Once he was able to slam the second sword down to the hilt into the creatures shoulder, Janus would finally be able to make his proper move. Yet there was the unplanned event of the structural integrity of the wall that Bill had been pinned to. Suddenly, the wall was now on the floor. In the next building. Customers freaked, and Mr. Pho Phat would begin screaming in some crazy language. The next building to the weapon shop was also a shop that was built below street level. Meaning the steps lead from the street -down- to the front door of this establishment. The Bottom Bowl Noodle Stop. Proudly owned and operated by an elderly man. Though a bit surprised, Janus retained his focus and his blade control. The two would tumble through the next shop and Bill would end up on top of Janus. Though thankfully the Mazoku had planted both blades through the shoulders of the creature. He needed both swords in this creature in order to create a proper circuit. It would begin at his eyes, they would flicker with what seemed to be lightning. A smile forming on the Mazoku's lips as he spoke to Bill. "...Not today...but you will burn!" Lightning cackled forth from his body, shooting through his right arm, arcing through Bill, and connecting back through the second sword and back up his left arm. This circuit would remain active until Bill showed the proper signs of unconsciousness. Keeping a delicate focus upon how much of the raw elemental power he allowed to pass through Bill, Janus may be able to keep this one alive but properly incapacitated. Only once Bill was out did the Mazoku pull himself from the creature and begin to tend to his own wounds, and reply to Loonstro.

Twin slit golden yellow eyes focused upon the holy soldier. A deep rage could be seen within them, a calm ferocity. A catastrophic tranquility. The Mazoku felt not fear when he stood before Loonstro, only the rush of a challenge. When he did speak, his words where chosen well. His mind kept blank from the rage and the want of a fight. "...I agree..." He would gently lower his head, a sign of acceptance of the contract. His eyes did not leave the gaze of Loonstro when he did this. "I do have to ask however that you do leave, you may be invisible to your own kin...but well...there may be some that can find you."

Once, should, Loonstro leave. Janus would drag Bill through the The Bottom Bowl Noodle Stop and back into his own shop. “Kid...go tell Mr. Pho over there that I'm sorry about his wall, and that I will make sure it is fixed. Then, make sure the other guy is dead and drag his body out into the street. Place like this, someone will be around to pick it up. If anyone looks at you funny, just give them a tough guy gaze and go about getting back in here and getting this place cleaned up. Keep the front door locked, I don't care who comes around. I'll be in the back.” And with that, Janus would drag Bill's unconscious body into the back of the shop and down into the basement of the shop.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayla_Stark on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Ayla walked through the market casually, pulling her hood down slightly as a shopkeep grumbled as she bumped into him accidentally. She had opened her mouth to offer an apology but decided against it as he mistakenly termed her "boy" as he chased her away. Offering a few waves and a small smile, she stepped out of the way of the broom or whatever tool he waved her way. Offering herself a small smile of satisfaction at her disguise, she walked off as far from the shop as possible, looking around as she saw the weapons shop before her. Observing a possible patron sitting on the walk out front, she offered a shrug and sat a few feet away from the figure, offering a small wave to find out whether the figure was friend or foe. After doing so, she removed the pack from her back, setting it beside her as she brushed some dust from her slightly-too-large pants and tunic, yawning slightly as she looked around her.
Ayla_Stark
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaliceD on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:46 pm

Bronze eyes turned to rest toward Ayla focusing upon her disguised body. He simply watched her underneath that old brown hood. When she raised her hand to wave he in turn raided his gauntlet right hand to wave back, Yet no smile was upon his expression at-least at first. Glancing from her he could help but find his eyes locking onto his gauntlet hand and to the wearing sigils that adorned it like decoration. Lifting his left hand to grasp the right gauntlet seals would unlock the gauntlet would begin to twist and compress opening up and allowing steam to escape. Slipping his arm out of the now bracer his eyes fell to the black tribal marking that covered his arm. Squeezing his fist a spark of his primal energies escaped and sparked to the hand held bracer in his his left hand. A sigh escaped him as he realized soon the seals that held his energy in check. Glancing back toward Ayla he studied, finally breaking his silence cool day isn't it? he watched her a moment and simply studied her.
MaliceD
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top